BY INVITATION ONLY
If you attended our April conference, you likely remember Dr. Scott Conard. He promised to come back to Quincy and we have a workshop scheduled with him on September 19, 2017, from 7:30 am – 12 Noon. If you missed our annual conference, attached is information about Dr. Conard. Here is more information about the event.
Presenter: Dr. Scott Conard, MD – Topic: Health Asset Management Workshop
7:30 am Registration & Breakfast
8:00 – 8:30 am – A Practical Approach for Implementing Population Health Management
- Various considerations for implementing population health management.
- Tactics and interventions that can improve population health management.
- Case studies of various population health management programs and interventions.
Topic Intended outcomes – How to create a medical community within your work force.
8:30 – 12 noon – Trends in Benefit Design Evolution
- Overview of the current benefit design landscape.
- Role of benefit design models in the evolving health care system & potential impacts of these models.
- Key considerations and challenges in developing and implementing new benefit design offerings.
Topic intended outcomes – Better understanding of health asset management, outlining your investment strategy of your health care cost; what are you doing to manage health assets and understanding the pyramid shift. What is value and how to utilize value resources?
The workshop fee is $40 which includes breakfast and refreshments. We are happy to invoice you. Cancellations must be received prior to September 11 to receive a refund.
Please RSVP early, as seating is limited.