Topic- Specialty Drug Cost
Presented by – Marly Arbuckle, R.Ph., CSP, and Andy Krull, MedTrak
Seating is limited, please respond early. Lunch will be served.
As you know, Specialty Drug costs are skyrocketing at an alarming rate. Specialty drug utilization requires additional cost containment strategies by employers, and by your Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM). Please join us to learn more about specialty drug utilization and strategies on how you may manage your Rx costs to ensure your employer is below the commercial market trend.
Program highlights include:
- Which medications to monitor
- New Drugs and when to expect them in the market
- How will the MS and Hepatitis C medications impact Rx costs
- Which Oncology Drugs (cancer treatment) is expanding, and their impact
- Increased utilization expected in diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn’s disease
- Existing specialty Rx will gain approval for other indications – prescribed more often
Sorry, we couldn't find any upcoming events.