This presentation will include guest speakers from the Quincy area.
The number of people with diabetes is expected to more than triple in a matter of decades according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). And to make matters worse, prediabetes is reaching an epidemic level – an estimated 1 in 3 adults currently have prediabetes and 90% don’t know they have it. The good news is that prediabetes is a reversible condition and type 2 diabetes can be prevented or delayed through lifestyle interventions including modest weight loss, physical activity and healthy eating.
Employers have an obligation to educate employees about the surge in diabetes and how they can avoid moving from prediabetes to type 2 diabetes.
Attend this webinar to gain a better understanding of:
- How preventing diabetes can impact your bottom line
- Why addressing diabetes within your population needs to start with prediabetes
- Ways to provide a supportive culture and programs to improve the lives of your population
- The importance of including the Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) in your overall benefits strategy
- Resources you can use to have a meaningful impact on reversing the trend of this prevalent and costly disease
Please see the link below to register for free for this event. The event will take place on June 16th. We hope to see you there.
Sorry, we couldn't find any upcoming events.